Sep 29, 2014

Zara Haul

It was the free shipping when you purchase 'over $50 dollars worth' that got me.  Anyone who has a 1.5 year old knows shopping is a gong show.   

a) They are still napping so you have very little time either before or after they go down to do any quality ‘browsing’.

b) They eat on time, unlike Mommy who can skip lunch if she happens to come across a sweet new perfectly fitted trench with her name practically stitched onto the sleeve.

c) Everything is a toy.  The hangers?  Toy.  The buttons on the credit card payment terminal?  Toy.  The shoelaces on a complete strangers feet?  Toy.  It's totally impossible sometimes.

So, having the opportunity to look online while Scar is fast asleep and then have it delivered to your house (FOR FREE) was just way too much of a happy dance for me not to do.

Here is the start of our Fall/Winter haul. 
Pretty box that it came in ;)



This little squirrel sweater is from Carter's but everything else is Zara.  I wanted to pair it with the dress which is not something that I would typically choose but the little brown flowers with pink buttons were so adorable - I had to.  The pattern would be way too much on it's own so the tights and the sweater tone it down a little.  I also have the perfect headband so the outfit is good to go.  



We love blue too.  Scarlet's eyes are a little lighter than this shirt so I can see them really popping out of her face when she wears this top (in a cute and good way).

I'll throw a little onesie underneath this top since it is so lightweight, but I just couldn't resist the polar bears.  Perfect for winter.


Pretty little peacoat that she is going to have to grow into - even though it's a 12-18 month piece, she is more of a 9-12 in Zara clothes.  Oh well, I know how long our winters are here so this might be a January/February item.  

Ooops! just realized I forgot to take a pic of the 'Make a Wish' grey t-shirt.  It's really basic and super cute.  Also, the little drool bibs that you see on the left are for our son.  I'm seeing these everywhere on little guys and I'm stoked to have a few on ______.  OH!  Almost just typed the name.  J/K  

Kate
XOXO

No comments: