Sep 12, 2014

Featuring the Four of us on mom_hub

For one of mom_hub’s daily themes
It’s a Set Up 
our picture of the four of us (AHHHHHH!  I just said FOUR) was chosen as a feature.  I can’t believe that in less that 10 weeks we’ll be a little famjam of four (plus a cat).  It’s just too exciting for me.  


We’re starting to do little things like finish up the nursery and the decorating - I’ll post pics in the Home section.  As well as pack the hospital bag and prep Scarlet for her little bro to be coming home.  I don’t think she has a clear idea yet what all this talk about Baby Boy is, but she still kisses and hugs my belly on a regular basis.  Maybe she does have a slight idea, who knows?  Anywho, we’re just counting down the weeks and so looking forward to revealing our precious miracle.  The end is in sight! 

No comments: