Sep 15, 2014

Fall threads for the little guy



When I showed Nate these adorable little slip-ons he said; "I would absolutely wear those!".  Haha.  I'm totally going to dress these two guys up in matching outfits when the time is right.  These came from Carter's and I bought them in a size 0-3.
Fun little t-shirt.  I plan on pairing this top with some black newborn boys 'leggings'.

DOGGIE ONESIE! 
When Scarly saw this in the shop she immediately went into hyper overdrive excitement.  I think she wanted it more than I did for her little bro!  Still - I think it's pretty cute.

Have to get the doggie footprint one too.  Also, the material is a warm fleece so it will be perfect for the cooler nights.


Little fox striped fleece onesie.  Also meant for the cooler winter nights.

What does the fox say?

#cantstopshopping

No comments: