Sep 10, 2014

30 Weeks Pregnant

How far along are you?
30 WEEKS!

How are you feeling?
Good.  Pretty big.  Tired but good.  He really steals all of my energy. 

Any weight gain? 
1 pound for a total of 20 pounds putting me at 135

New symptoms?
Well, this isn’t really a symptom but we discovered that our tiny hooligan is actually BREECH!  At around 34 weeks the docs said we would talk 'options'.  I REALLY hope he flips so that I can labour and deliver naturally again.  I just don’t think I have it in me to deliver a breech baby naturally.  (OUUUUWWWWWW times a bazillion). 
I’ve also noticed my feet are really swelling up almost every evening.  I think it’s simply because I’m on them all day long. I definitely don’t love the puffy feet feeling so I stand on the cold tile floor in various spots of the bathroom to bring it down.

General mood?
Pretty good.  I’ve been baking and cooking a lot lately which always makes me feel good and makes the house smell just amazing.  I know Nate loves it too so this makes me happy.  

Gender?
 Boy!

What foods are you craving?
Savoury, my food desires have been so boring during this pregnancy.  

  Do you miss anything?
 My brain.  I really miss my brain.  We’ve been killing ourselves laughing at what comes out of my mouth these days.  It’s just ridiculous.

Sleep?    
It's been fine.  I’m at three or four bathroom breaks per night so this gets increasingly frustrating, but I know it’s temporary.  I can usually get back to sleep pretty quickly so it isn’t that disturbing.

Working out?  
IT SNOWED YESTERDAY!  Like oh, my, goodness.  Walking outside for the next few days will be a no-go.  We take to the mall, the library, Indigo, TommyKPlay and a new place that my B.F.F is going to introduce me to (Cream and Scream) to get a little bit of exercise. 

Best moment this week? 
Going out for dinner with Jenny and having my sister-in-law Laura and her son Charlie over for dinner.  I love girlfriends XO

What are you excited about?
Halloween!  I have a really fun idea for a costume this year ;)

Kate
XOXO

No comments: