Sep 6, 2014

Pretty little things

I promised to feature these cute flats close-up in one of my Style posts because they really are just too pretty and comfortable not to talk about.

The label is called Wishbone and it's a relatively new brand carried by Browns shoes.  I just love how simple and dainty these pinky/nude flats are complete with gold metal accents.  They remind me a little of ballet flats except that the sole of them are quite rubbery.  

I ended up going an extra size larger than usual (I bought a 7.5) because they are snug, but now that I’ve worn them in they are really moulding to my feet and feel like I’m walking on buttery leather clouds.  I LOVE them.  

I’m happy to purchase from Browns shoes which is a Canadian based retailer (straight out of Montreal).  The Wishbone Collection does not have a website that I was able to find, so if you love these you’ll have to go right into the shop to have a closer look. 




Really pretty box too!



Kate xo

No comments: