Sep 17, 2014

31 weeks Pregnant

Weekly Update

How far along are you?
31 weeks.  9 more to go praise the good Lord.

How are you feeling?
Awful.  Somehow, somewhere I picked up a cold.  I went to Central Memorial to visit my colleagues and some students so it could have happened there and I was also at a one year old birthday party with a million cute kids - could have happened there too.  Regardless, I’m miserable.  Being pregnant and sick is really horrible, about 100 times worse than just being sick.  It happened to me in the third trimester of Scar’s pregnancy too and it lasted 5 WEEKS!  Basically, right up until the day or two after I gave birth, so if I’m stuck with this thing for 9 more weeks?!  I will literally lose it. 

Any weight gain? 
0 pounds this week for a total of 20 pounds keeping me at 135.  No doubt it’s because of all the soup broth and tea I’ve been drinking (and I don't love tea).

New symptoms?
None.

General mood?
Can’t lie - pretty grumpy and moody.  

Gender?
 Boy!  Still so happy and excited about that.  First Weiland boy born in a long time!

What foods are you craving?
Soup.  Spicy hot soup. 

  Do you miss anything?
I miss sleeping through most of the night - the trips to the bathroom have increased substantially because of all of the liquids.  It suuuuuuucks.  

Sleep?    
Not great.

Working out?  
None.

Best moment this week? 
Meeting two girlfriends for Coffee at Starbucks for a whole two hours (before I got sick).  Also, hearing Scarlet say the words: Kangaroo and Hello!  She’s really talking and we just love it.

What are you excited about?
Getting our Halloween costumes together, painting the nursery, decorating the house for fall, meeting a girlfriend for dinner this week and watching PVR’ed new episodes of DWTS and The Canadian Bachelor.  SO TRASHY!

Kate
XOXO

No comments: