Sep 9, 2014

Already being chased by a boy!?

Colton: Hey girl, where you been all my life?

Thankfully he's a sweetie, and I can’t lie, Scarly was really into him too.

You can't tell from the weather that we're currently having outside right now, but we had another late summer beach day this past weekend with our good friends.  They have a son a few weeks younger than Scarlet - so naturally his mother and I conspire to wed the two when they're 27 or 28 years old.

All it took was a small suggestion (from me) to give one another a kiss and then all you-know-what broke loose.  They were holding each other and smiling and just getting involved.  Us parents were just standing there killing ourselves laughing and obviously I was taking pics.  Just too cute!!!


(Instagram pic)

Back for more




Scar: Mom!  He kissed me!
Colton: Get back here...


THIS IS SO FUN AND AWESOME!




No comments: