Aug 2, 2014

I can't help myself...

Yes, it's true.  I'm really enjoying shopping for this boy.  I was told that there are very few options for boys out there and when I see something cute, snatch it up...so I do! :)  Here are the latest finds!


Mommy's little Gentleman
This moustache onesie was just too adorable to pass by.  I LOVE IT!  I think I have a thing for moustaches, but I really don't like them on men.  Weird...


Oh hi!


Bow tie onesie with cardigan top layer.  Such a little mini Nate outfit!  HA!


Also cute with navy blue pants






More moustache is always a good thing.


Check out this little cardigan!  Suspenders on the front...


and elbow patches on the back!  GAHHH!!!

This next outfit is great because it came WITH a little slobber bib that matches the cute pants.  I love the arrows!

 More arrows.  I also have to take a second to give a huge shout out to Luxe Baby Boutique.  #luxebabyboutique  whose items you can see below.  The young female owner of the shop is from Vermilion Alberta!!!  Talk about buying local and keeping it in close to home.  Her stuff is ADORABLE and very reasonable considering it's all handmade and done with the softest and cutest material.  I bought a few pieces from her to support our young entrepreneurs.



I bought some sweet pink leggings for Scarlet too and wanted to show you how adorable they are!  They're just so soft!!!  Definitely going to shop at this boutique again.  

We didn't have these little mitts for Scarlet until she had scratched her face so badly that it bled.  This time around - I'm going in extra prepared!

And this is the latest haul all together.  I'm sensing I like blues, greys and whites the best.  I'm definitely going to start stocking some blacks and a few punch colours like yellow, green and maybe some red since the babe is expected in Nov.  We're also going to need to find some warm winter woolies for this little guy and Scarly as well.  Major sigh - guess I'm just going to have to do some more shopping ;)

Love 
Kate
XOXO

No comments: