Aug 23, 2014

Heritage Park

Hell on Wheels - one of our new favourite shows on Netflix.  That's what sparked my interest in
Heritage Park again.
Four of my former theatre students from Central Memorial (Sarah Troyer, Shae Keebler, Meredith Pritchard and Kayley Bruce) have been featured on this gorgeous and suspenseful show.  I was so PROUD!  The show just got both Nate and I interesting in checking out one of our cities great historical sites, which ALSO btw had some scenes from the show filmed right on site!
So Awesome.
As promised here are a few pictures of our fun morning:


Waving to the train as it goes by.

But there are also PLANES!

The Haunted house at Heritage Park.  It really is haunted.
Pretty during the day - terrifying at night.



In the little tiny kitchen.

I LOVE this shot of Scar.  Creepy and cute at the same time.  Taken in the haunted house kitchen. 

Room on the second floor of the house.

This just LOOKS haunted.  


Yah - don't want to be in this room late at night.  Thanks...



And we're out of here.


 RUN SCARLET!
Gorgeous girl and handsome hunny!  I'm a lucky lady.




Main street where some of Hell on Wheels was filmed!




I thought this was cute.  Strollers laced up vs horses.  

The old General Store

CANDY SHOPPE!  Scarlet and Nate didn't come in because we thought she might pull an entire jar of candy down onto the floor. 





Hearing a real train 'CHO-CHOO!' for the first time.  We were both looking at Daddy, but the sound startled us a bit.  I was still a little jumpy from the house.  


No comments: