Aug 25, 2014

Thug life

Today I felt like Scar looked like a sweet little gangster baby.  I think it was the rag head band and cardigan combo.  I don't know.  But even though she looks like a total thug, she's such a little quiet, sweet angel.   Gotta say - I'm diggin' the vibe Scar...
Although it was a rainy, we still wanted to get outside since I can just feel that the fall cool months are creeping upon us.  (Nooooooooo!)

Scarlet was excited to see the new park just around our place but I was a little disappointed that there weren’t any other little kiddies playing on it.  We’re very social ;)  Usually these places are packed but I guess the rain scared a few away today.  Oh well, we were able to have the place to ourselves which was still really fun.

See ya Mom!


Here are a few pics of Scarlet discovering the area.  She LOVES the slides and is starting to get more and more used to the swings.  She and I sat on one for a long time together without talking to each other.  So very sweet.  It's like when you have moments with your best friend where you don't need to say a word, you just both know.

I see a bump on Mommy!




I see a DOG!

Oh man, there is a DOGGIE there!




Cutest face.


Brave little chicky!


No comments: