Aug 13, 2014

26 weeks pregnant

Weekly Pregnancy Update

How far along are you?
26 weeks!  

How are you feeling?
Pretty great but also feeling BIG!  After eating a large meal I feel even larger and I say to myself ‘wow, feeling uncomfortable, don’t do that again’ and then about two hours later I’m eating again. 

Any weight gain? 
 2 pounds this week for a total of 16 pounds putting me at 131

New symptoms?
Constipation!  :(  Awful symptom of pregnancy and I’m really hating Metamucil right now.  It’s been un-fun for sure.  Also, heartburn is back with a vengeance.  BOO!

General mood?
   Very very happy.  Loving life and everyday that this nugget STAYS PUT! 

Gender?
Boy!

What foods are you craving?
Sweet moist (I hate that word) things like muffins, cake and donuts.  Also sushi…

  Do you miss anything?
It's back - the mad craving for Sashimi, Sushi and Wine.  I’m sooooooo going on a binge after this babe is out.  Watch out Globefish.  I stare at pictures sometime of the things I’m missing and it kinda helps but also feels like torture at the same time.  HAHA  I know - it's weird.  I also miss fitting into my regular clothes.  Guess I'm going to have to shop! ;)


Sleep?
Pretty good except for the trips to the bathroom every two hours or so.  I set up my pillows in bed very strategically.  One between my knees and one between my gigantic ‘twins’ that I hug all night long.  If I don’t, those girls pull me down onto my stomach and I end up squishing the bump which totally freaks me out.    

Working out? 
Walking almost everyday with Scar.  I’m also doing some very light weights again.  

Best moment this week?
The family day that we had together.  It’s just been the best summer at the beach.  

What are you excited about?
Getting my hair done!  It needs it soooo badly I can’t even tell you.  I want to keep it nice and long and blonde so I’ll probably just get a little trim and my roots done.  I know I’ll be eager for a change when the weather hits and/or when the baby arrives - I don’t know why, I can just feel it so I want to ride the long blonde wave for as long as possible while it’s here.  It’s too funny, as soon as I change it I regret cutting or dying it and then when I have it, I want to change it!  Can we ever be content with our hair?!?!  Sheesh!

Kate
xoxo


No comments: