Aug 15, 2014

Final summer haul for Scarly

A little final summer shop for Scarlet before the weather turns on us.  I find that I love her in soft pale colours so I snatched up these cute items to contrast with some of her strong pieces (dark denim, bright leggings, etc).  So although these all look like they're in the same colour family, I probably wouldn't put her in too many at the same time.  


We went to Carter's, Osh Kosh and baby Gap (which I am in LOVE with).  There are so many adorable things there - it's hard not to scoop everything up all at once.  Ka-ching!
How adorable is this combo?  AHHHH!  Little button up dress shirt with a long sleeved tee underneath.  

Ok, we will, so long as you don't ACT like one ;)


Birdies!  Since almost everything to Scarlet right now is either a dog, a baby or a bird I thought this pattern was fitting.  She will point to older kids when we're out and loudly proclaim 'BABY!'  Some of the kids are really mortified.  I say back to Scar, 'no, YOU'RE the baby compared to them.  That's a little boy!'  They seem somewhat satiated afterwards, but the look on some of their faces.  It's like I grew a second head or something. 


Another dress shirt with a small floral pattern.


Might have to get a little puppy one day.  I myself am not a massive huge fan - I like dogs, but Scarlet is obsessed.  She has even been known to squeal with delight and get tears in her eyes when she sees them when we're out walking.  It just warms my heart.


Cute little pants.  I bought the 12 month ones because she is still so petite.  We're JUST starting to fit 12 month clothing even though she is 16 months old.  Teeny girl!


These pants have SPARKLES in them!  My camera didn't pic it up in the first shot, but the pic below has a few that you can see.  In real life they are quite glittery.  Super cute!





These two pieces were on sale.  I thought they would be nice additions to a Christmas outfit with gold accents so I bought them in size 18 months with hopes that she will be a bit larger in three and a half months.  

Not to forget about our little hooligan ;) 

I found (haha - couldn't help myself) a few pieces for him too.



THE cutest hoodie I've seen in a little while.  This is so Nate in a miniature version.  It was crazy.  I got home and Nate was like - 'I would totally wear this in my size!'  AHHHHH!  I'm dying of the cuteness.


Little hipster onesie.  I'll pair this with some patterned leggings and a little drool bib.


Cream coloured waffle shirt.  Amazing.
ORIGINAL APPROVED AWESOMENESS? - Yup that sounds about right

No comments: