Jul 27, 2014

WHAT THE?!?!?!?!?!

OK - this, I never, EVER thought would happen.  JOSH JOHNSON!?!?!?!  I thought maybe in about a hundred years after I had a ton of experience under my belt.  But a picture that I took of Scarlet was featured on the JoshJohnson account that has six-hundred and thirty-nine THOUSAND members! 689,000?!  The pic was chosen under the theme ‘Courage’ and it’s Scarlet’s little bum climbing our second level of stairs.  This definitely boosts a little confidence in the photography dream.  Maybe I'll go pro for real ;)
Then, this happened…

As I was about to blog this post, I noticed that another one of my pics had been featured on VSCO_Hub!  OMGosh I feel like I’m dreaming.  Two in the same day?  This one took guts to post on Instagram.  I was going for a slightly different feel (I was hoping to see my own facial reflection in the water but clearly I don’t understand basic reflection principles).  This ‘selfie’ was meant to be a little twisted, weird and different.  I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - I’m really trying to steer clear of the stand and smile shots on Instagram but it’s very hard for me.  I grew up in a household and then profession where you stand and smile (or else) so this is all new and tricky for me.  But hey!  I’m loving the fun!!!  Also, this couldn’t be a better way to get my mind off of the four day wait I have until my detailed ultrasound at the hospital.

Check them out if you're interested (joshjohnson and vsco_hub)
#jj_forum #vsco_hub




No comments: