Jul 14, 2014

And so it begins...

THE SHOPPING THAT IS!!!


I’m finding various ways to think positively about our future son’s current living environment (aka, my uterus), and one of those methods is to picture his cute little body in adorable onesies, leggings, knitted hats, bow ties, suspenders and other boy stuff.  I was even so bold as to request a special Heather Gray knit toque to be handmade by my Mom as a little gift for him.  

But perhaps the most fun I’ve had so far has been my first small trip to Carter’s.  It’s like a totally new world has erupted out of nowhere with the cutest little boy gear ever!  I must admit that I have never really even looked at that side of the store except for the occasional gift for a friend or my sweet nephew so I’m just loving this stuff. 

Here are a few picks from my first time out shopping.  When the little muffin is a newborn babe, I want to go with soft whites, creams, greys, light blues and the occasional dark blue here and there as his nursery is going to be a modern and chic nautical theme.  I’ll also post pictures of the nursery when we’re done decorating that as well.  The goal is to start it in Sept (so I have ample time to rest) and have it done by Oct since he’s due in Nov!  As funny as it is, this shopping for my son does help me feel like all is well and there is nothing to panic about.  I know that's strange, but I guess whatever works is what I'll keep doing ;)


Sweet navy blue sailboats!!!  




 I couldn't get over how little these newborn outfits really were!  I totally forgot.


I love you too!


Bear bum.


Cute stripes



Fuzzy miniture socks.


No comments: