Jul 23, 2014

23 Weeks Pregnant

Weekly Update

How far along are you?
23 weeks

How are you feeling?
Ok.  Most days are very good and I feel fine and then the odd cramp or pinch or pain will send me into a tailspin of worrying.  It’s VERY hard for me not to worry but as each day and week go by we’re just a bit closer to viability and this little guy making it.

Any weight gain? 
1 pound for a total of 11 pounds putting me at 126

New symptoms?
Nothing really

General mood?
Pretty good.  I’m so eager to get to 24 weeks.  

Gender?
Boy! I’m still so excited about this - the shopping has been so much fun.  I’ve been online a lot lately ‘looking’ and buying ;)  I’ll post more pics as soon as they arrive.  Also, I’m DYING to do the nursery.  Every time I pass by it, I get another idea and I’ve been scouring HOUZZ website for inspiration. 

What foods are you craving?
Ugh!  I’m so boring.  Honestly, it’s still just salty things.  Last night was the first night I entertained the thought of some dessert and Nate went out and bought Skor ice cream for me.  I had a few bites and thought; ‘Meh’.  

  Do you miss anything?
Running around.  It’s crazy how much I took advantage of this when I was able to.  I know it’s not the truth but I feel very lazy being on ‘bed rest’.  I would even settle for walking around.

Sleep?
Has been good - just not enough of it cause Nate and I are obsessed with another show on Netflix - Season 3 of Suits.  So GOOD!  We stay up way too late watching it.

Working out?
No and I miss this hour a day of sweat, but my time will come again.  

Best moment this week?
 Getting together with my best friend at their place for a BBQ.  It was so nice having someone else cook dinner for us and the kids playing together was adorable.  LOVE that family.

What are you excited about?
Seeing my sister-in-law and my nephew this Friday!
Another BBQ at another friend’s home (company and no-cooking make for a happy Kate) and obviously just getting through 
another week.

Kate

xoxo

No comments: