Jul 21, 2014

Westcoast-kids

One of my all-time favourite kids stores is Westcoast-kids (also known as e-children).  Although their merchandise is NOT cheap, it withstands all the spit-up, poop, pee, tears, wine spills (from Mommy) and is very difficult to rip, tear or damage in anyway.  I also love the material on many of their items - usually 100% organic cotton and occasionally re-purposed or recycled products if you're ever buying furniture.  Although we bought our change table and crib online, Westcoast has just brought in that brand and it contains some of these awesome qualities - not to mention the gorgeous modern patterns, lines and styles.  

So chic.  This little trip to Westcoast was meant to return a baby gate that we didn't need, but what actually happened?  You guessed it, I ended up looking for and purchasing items for the little Prince.  Shocker I know ;)

This small haul includes a magnetic onesie (read on at this onesie's awesomeness), two fitted crib sheets and the softest sleep sack you will ever touch.  We also bought some new sippycups for Scar but didn't include them in the pic - they are Zoo-li cups and they are the best ever.  


Scarlet basically slept in her two sleep sack from Westcoast up until she was around 6 months and grew too large for them.  After that, we just purchased the next size up and she still goes down in these things.  I absolutely love them.  This new one with the blue on the boarder of the neckline is the blue I'd like to accent the new nursery with.  This is from the line Dwell Studio and runs about $70 with tax.  Worth it, worth it, worth it.


These two fitted crib sheets are cute, modern and work with our nautical theme.  The one on the left is from Dwell Studio and runs in at $45 with tax and the right is from the line blue banana - $30 with tax.  


These onesies saved my bacon with Scar.  I ended up buying about 3 or 4 when she was tiny because I just loved them so much.  A) they are magnetic B) they are the softest cotton ever.  LIKE EVER! and C) hello?  A blue 'wood' onesie?  Can somebody say Nate's son?  haha.  Adorable patterns on all of them, but this one sold me.



It also comes with little 'mitts' for those razor blade sharp newborn baby fingernails.  


This onesie costs about 38 bucks with tax.  

The shoes below are from Joe Fresh and I just died when I saw them.  Nautical with stripes, sharks and ropes on the sides!  Talk about mini Sperry's or what?!    




Bottom of the sole


Fantastic price too.  For these crib shoes I paid $7 bucks with tax.  STEAL!  Gotta love me some boat shoes.  

No comments: