Jul 5, 2014

July 5th

How cute are these two?



We were invited over to our dear friend’s home for brunch last weekend and these two were just out of control adorable in their little wagon.  Scarlet absolutely loved it so much we had to go out and buy a similar one a few days later!  I didn’t feel badly about it, because we rarely buy her new toys - this kid gets books and book and more books, but she was just so enamoured with how fun it was that we thought it would be a neat little family thing to do after dinner on a long summer night.  


Our friends also have a great play station in their backyard which surprisingly Scarlet was not a fan of.  It was a little disappointing to see her strain to get out of the swing because I so loved swings when I was young, but to each their own I guess.  It’s interesting, she doesn’t like the swings at the playground either.  I wonder if it’s a bit of fear over the height that they go, or the hard rubber that they sit in?  I don’t know… but the wagon?  Golden.

No comments: