May 3, 2014

Swim swim!

Scar's first lesson!  Oh man where they ever worth the whole $45 bucks for 7 classes.  Haha.  I don't think I've had that much fun in a long time.  My Mom said; 'Isn't watching in the observation area just the best?' and yes it really truly is!  I was laughing all by myself up there just watching my sweet girl go nuts in her first swimming lesson.

Here are a few shots of the beginning of the class before I got in trouble for taking pictures.  Yah - some guy came by and said that I wasn't allowed to do that and I said that I completely understood, which I do, but it's just kinda sad that this is the world that we now live in...

Anywho, here are a few that I was able to snag!  Scar was loving the water by the end of the class (once she became a little bit more used to the idea) I think that this is why there are minimal smiles.  But I may try to sneak a few next week.  ;)


Dada accompanied Scar today since I still wasn't feeling 100%  













No comments: