May 14, 2014

13 weeks along!

Weekly Pregnancy Update

*New Pics in BUMP section*

How far along are you?

13 weeks

How are you feeling?
I’m almost 100%!  I still have little bouts of nausea here and there (mainly at night) and after speaking to my best friend about it, she said she didn’t feel totally like herself until around 14 weeks with both of her boys which seemed to remember happening with Scarlet too.  So really, just one more week till it’s fully gone!  WHO HOO!

Any weight gain? 
1 pound putting me at 115 which is where I started - technically I’m at ground zero.  By this time with Scarlet I had gained 5 pounds easily - these two pregnancies have been very different.  

New symptoms?
None

General mood?
Happy!

Gender?
I had two separate dreams that I was having a boy.  They were SOOO vivid, I even thought to myself - this baby boy needs a haircut it’s so long.  But even though I had those thoughts during my sleep, I still think it’s a girl 99%

What foods are you craving?
  Salty carbs (as usual) and comfort food.

Do you miss anything?
Nope not this week.  

Sleep?
Has been so wonderful.  Can’t complain!

Working out?
Scarlet and I walk almost daily and I’m still constantly up and down chasing after her.  We’ve had to childproof the house even more so in the last week, and there is still a lot to do.

Best moment this week?
Mother’s day with my family.  We went for brunch at a place called Grumann’s and I bought Mom some of her favourite candies, a Tiffany Silver polish and a Chanel lipstick.  

What are you excited about?
My gift from Scarlet (Nate).  I’m going for a pedi and massage!!!  Oh. My. Goodness so happy about this.
Also, we’re going to our nucal ultrasound on Thursday so I’m very excited to see this little peanut again.  I can’t wait to hear the heart beat again and see his/her tumble and somersault around.  Very thrilling.  


Kate
xoxo



No comments: