May 28, 2014

Weekly pregnancy update

Weekly Pregnancy Update May 28th

How far along are you?
15 weeks

How are you feeling?
I’m feeling pregnant!  Pants are tight, bump is growing, constant trips to the bathroom - it’s happening.

Any weight gain? 
1 pound this week for a total of 2 pounds putting me at 117

New symptoms?
A little bit of bloating.

General mood?
Very HAPPY!  Weather is fantastic and my mood is flying high.  Second trimester is by far the best time of pregnancy.

Gender?
First girl dream last night!  I dreamt that I had a little sweet girl named Teagan.  I taught a Teagan just once in my lifetime and she was a pleasure - maybe that’s why I thought of that name.  We find out the gender in about a month so I’m super excited.  Nate and I still don’t know if we’ll reveal it to the world or not.  I think girl!

What foods are you craving?
I was craving first sweets this whole pregnancy!  You can see the sweets on ‘Eats’ but I wanted French Toast on Sunday and licorice for the first time in a very long time.

  Do you miss anything?
I miss wine.  Not going to lie.  This is a little scary because I didn’t miss alcohol until around Christmas time which was about six months with Scarlet.  I’m only at four right now so that’s a bit unnerving.  I think it’s because it’s patio / summer season.  At least Nate’s off the wagon with me so we can suffer a bit together ;) HAHA 

Sleep?
Last night wasn’t great because I’m getting over a little cold and my nose sounded like an old man was living in my nasal passage.  All the other nights were great - I LOVE my bed.

Working out?
Just walking…and lifting (Scarlet who is about 19-20 pounds now)…and running around the house and backyard and park and lake and beach.  

Best moment this week?
I went to go and see the Musical Theatre Central Memorial students perform ‘The Sound of Music’.  I’m not just saying this because I used to work at this school, but honestly, it was the BEST musical I think I have seen in years, and I have seen a ton.  It made me laugh, cry and dance like I was 18 years old again at the club.  They had a sweet surprise at the end of the performance that just ruled.  Anyway, the show has had it’s ‘run’ so unfortunately you can’t see it even if you wanted to but keep them in mind for the future if you want a great night out at the theatre.  

What are you excited about?
Going to Theatre Calgary to see ‘Mary Poppins’ on Friday night with N-boy and having our friends over for a BBQ on Saturday night!

Kate
xoxo



No comments: