May 7, 2014

12 Week Pregnancy Update

Weekly Pregnancy Update
These are the top questions I was asked on a regular basis when I was pregnant with Scarlet - there were really no limits to the lack of privacy that people thought they were free to go to when I was pregnant - at least that’s what I found.  But after a while I just let it go and told myself that they were just curious and trying to make conversation.  So, I thought it would be fun to do a weekly update here on the blog and hopefully many of these questions will be answered for you.

How far along are you?
12 weeks

How are you feeling?
Much better.  I only suffer from nausea at night right before bed and I just kill it with a gravol.  It’s been less everyday thank the good Lord.

Any weight gain? 
none this week putting me at 114

New symptoms?
A bit more breast tenderness.

General mood?
Much more positive and happy.

Gender?
Still think girl.

What foods are you craving?
  Salty carbs, warm comfort food and fizzy soda water.

Do you miss anything?
Nothing this week.

Sleep?
I had the BEST sleep last night.  10 pm - 830 am.  Wha what?!

Working out?
  Just running after Scarlet all day.  She’s a very busy girl.

Best moment this week?
We went shopping as a family on the weekend and bought new outdoor patio furniture for the backyard deck and eating area.  I LOVE it.  Very excited to get the backyard done and for the weather to improve.

What are you excited about?
  I'm excited about getting a little bump again because it will mean I have to go to PoshMommy and Motherhood maternity.  I was pregnant with Scarlet at the exact opposite time of the year so all of my maternity clothes are for the winter!  I’m excited about restocking my closet with flowy maxi dresses and cute horizontal stripes!



No comments: