Oct 19, 2014

Hilarious Read

Ok.  Do me a favour.  Wait...actually do me two favours.


1. Go to your nearest Library.

2. Sign out this book.


IT’S SO HILARIOUS! 

I’m not ashamed or embarrassed to say that I may have peed in my granny panties a few times reading 'I Heart My Little A-holes' because honestly it was sooooooooooooo worth it (note to self, continue with the Kegels).  But seriously, it is one of the most humorous books I have ever read.  If you’re a mommy and you’ve had a rough day, or week, or month, you absolutely will connect with this book…more than once.  It’s not even actually a book, it’s more of a quick skim through of a book.  It has a ton of really quick ‘chapters’ that have lot’s of bullets and lists to make you think that you’re accomplishing something when you notice you’re on page 150 in like a single sitting.   (I totally think the author did this on purpose).

Anywho, this was my in-between book until I get my next few from the Library (which are annoyingly on ‘hold’ so it may be a while) but really, this was EXACTLY what I needed at this point in my pregnancy and mommyhood - to pee in my undies from extreme laughter.  


GO GET IT!!!

Kate
XOXO

No comments: