Oct 20, 2014

A little Mommy haul from VS!

If you've seen my last few weekly pregnancy update posts, I’ve been feeling pretty big and uncomfortable - especially at night.  My older nighties are super tight (and fairly… homely) so I took some time to go out and get some comfy and cute pj’s for the last stretch along with some full back underwear that didn’t make me feel like a complete frump.  I also got a few little items for after the pregnancy when I get back to my normal size, but those are for the hubby's eyes only ;)

  Here are some shots of the comfy items.  It was really nice to treat myself to some cute and comfortable pretty little things. 
 Oversized nightgown which is very soft and comfortable.

Cute prints and patterns.  I love the new mesh line that they're carrying right now!  Very fun.
I guess pregnant women can have a good time in VS too!!!

 YUP, THAT'S RIGHT VICTORIA SECRET SUPERMODELS!!!  I, KATE WEILAND - ALMOST 9 MONTHS PREGNANT AND 25 POUNDS HEAVIER THAN NORMAL - JUST BOUGHT STUFF FROM YOUR STORE!
MMMMMWWWWHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


 I mean...

Kay wait.  I'm just...

I'm super jealous of you right now and your perfect supermodel bodies that have perfect measurements and cups sizes that are proportionate to everything else... I'm sorry I got a carried away there. So, I apologize if there is a supermodel Angel reading this, but probably there isn't so...

yah.


HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE! <3

Kate
XOXO

No comments: