Oct 15, 2014

35 weeks pregnant

Weekly Pregnancy Update

How far along are you?
35 weeks!

How are you feeling?
Uncomfortable but happy to be in the homestretch.  Pregnancy feels so long at points!  Thank goodness I'm not an elephant, two years?  Could NOT do that.

Any weight gain? 
1 pound this week putting me at 140 for a total of 25 pounds.  This is strange to me though.  I was actually heavier at this point (and throughout the pregnancy) with Scarlet and during these last few weeks I was PACKING on the weight.  So I think it’s interesting that the weight gain during this pregnancy has been so consistent and slow.  Hey - I’ll take it though.

New symptoms?
The stuffed up pregnancy nose syndrome where your nasal passages get so stuffed up because you’re so swollen and large.  I think it's called 'Prego Snout'.  No - that’s not right or accurate at all but for those of you who have been pregnant you know this stage and symptom.  Sucks for sleeping.

General mood?
Eager, excited and happy most moments.

Gender?
BOY!  
I had two major positive emotional moments this week.  I was crying out of pure joy and happiness at the fact that we're having a son.  One happened when we were decorating the nursery and one happened at the mall when I was looking at little boy onesies.  I’m so looking forward to meeting him!  I’m still so thrilled I’m having a boy!!!

What foods are you craving?
TOASTIES!  Ok - officially obsessed.  I LOOOOOOOVE these things.  We just got a Panini press from Breville and Nate and I have been having them everyday.  You can put really anything in them but I love Jalepeno Monterey Jack cheese, Arugula leaves and cherry tomatoes on the Ciabatta bun.  Sometimes I like to dip the excess bread into oil and vinegar!  I’ll post pics in ‘Eats’ soon.  
Also, Lattes with caffeine because of my lack of sleep.  In fact, I’m writing this at 5 am because I was still trying to wrap my head around having a c-section.  I really want him to flip.
I also want anything salty still - this is such a boy.

  Do you miss anything?
Sleeping through the night and my regular body.

Sleep?    
Has been baaaaad.  Waking constantly, can't get comfy, feeling like I can't breathe - you get it.

Working out?  
None.

Best moment this week? 
Decorating!  We did lot’s of that around the house.  We almost finished the nursery (pics soon), and I did some fun Halloween stuff around the pad.  Also getting together with an old girlfriend and her daughter at our house and seeing my B.F.F Jenny and her son yesterday.

What are you excited about?
HALLOWEEN!  We went to Value Village and got a few items to enhance our costume this year.  Exciting!

Kate
xoxo

No comments: