Jan 2, 2015

Pants Problems

Daddy Long Legs.  
Clearly, she has Nate's thin long legs.  #iwish
This cutie pie is growing pretty quickly.  As you can see, her pants are becoming a problem.  Scarlet is growing long - like really long.  It's strange because in the waist, she is fitting a regular 18-24 month size, but the length of the her leggings seems to just be way too short these days.  Guess I’m going to have to get some custom new ones from Etsy so this cutie has some clothing!  HAHA.  

OOOoooo!  Will's soother.  Should I take it myself?  



YUP I'M OUTTA HERE MOM!  

Try to catch me...

Kate
XOXO

p.s  Look at her Blonde hair coming it!  AHHHH!!!  I'm so excited.  Lately I've been putting it in little top knots and she looks like Pebbles from the Flintstones meets Cindy-Lou Who from The Grinch!  Oh my goodness I'm dying of all her cuteness.  #lovemygirl

No comments: