Jan 16, 2015

A few new Instagram features!

Guys, I’m not bragging, I’m just SUPER excited!  And honestly, what better place to brag,  'share' these little photography accomplishments than your own blog?  All were chosen by the amazing account @mom_hub but picked by different photography mentors.  

This first one had a 'STRIPES' theme.  


 This second pic was under the theme 'Girly Things'.  Scarlet is in the upper right hand corner wearing a beautiful beanie gift from my friend Tiffany Eng.  I really REALLY think she should think about selling her gorgeous items ;)


This next pic was chosen for the theme: 'White'.  I took it of Scarlet quite a while ago but thought I would give it a go anyhow because the majority of the shot is of the door to her bedroom.  Low and behold it was chosen!!!


The final pic was chosen for the theme: Lay it out.  I was playing around with our cutlery in our kitchen and took a few shots of the fork, knife and spoon and submitted it.  I think it's cause I'm left handed that all these weird and strange ideas come to me.  I secretly want Scarlet and Will to be left-handed because of the creative side but if they do, I need to be prepared for some serious messes in our home because of it. ;)


Have a fantastic day friends and thanks for indulging me in my little celebrations of my pictures.

Kate 
XOXO

No comments: