Jan 3, 2015

no Pooh?

Tears...

So, I think Will is trying to tell me he’s not totally comfortable in his Tigger onesie. 
That’s fine.  Scarlet calls Pooh bear ‘Phil’ anyway, so I’m starting to feel like my kids aren’t all that into Winnie The Pooh.  I, on the other hand LOVED Winnie and still do.  I mean a fuzzy bear that eats honey all day?  Come on!  Adorable.

These sweet gifts were bestowed on us by my brother Paul’s girlfriend Marian who I love and have nicknamed MerMar.  She bought Will and Scarlet both stuffed animals and outfits from the Disney store for Christmas!  What a sweetheart.  I hope one day she will become another ‘sister’ to me.  Hint hint PAUL.  Put a ring on the girl’s finger!  Just kidding.  Kinda.  

In the meantime, I’ll work on this boy’s affinity for Disney characters.  

There we go - a little grin.

Have a great day friends!

Kate 

XOXO

No comments: