Dec 31, 2014

How I Plan On Getting My Body Back!

Confidence.  That's what this is about.  It's not about being skinny - for me, it's about the FEELING you have when you walk into a room and know that others are thinking to themselves; 'DANG! She looks super happy (and kinda hot)'.

That being said, it's a new year and I'm going for it.  I found these great little daily ‘challenges’ on Instagram.  Every week I’ll post a new picture that I’ll do everyday that week!  Quick, easy, cheap and doable.  This is how I plan on starting to get my pre-pregnancy body back!  Get excited friends. 

Kay first off, I had no clue what a Froggie was...  Yes, this Goodlife Step, Jam and Attack instructor had to look up what the heck that was!  So...off to a great start.  But I digress.  

Today, I did this sequence of movements and it took a total of ten minutes from start to finish (I did a little dress run before I start this thing for real tomorrow).  Ten to fifteen minutes is really all I seem to have these days so I'm really happy it's super quick.  

When I was pregnant, I was often told that breastfeeding would help immensely with weight loss - and I can’t lie, it did.  But unfortunately for me (as badly as I wanted it to happen) I wasn’t one of those girls where the weight just ‘melted’ off in a few weeks like you so often hear about.  I actually really had to work at it, and work HARD.  Especially for those last ten stubborn pounds to disappear.  Even when all the baby weight came off, my measurements were still not back to my healthy normal which was also frustrating. 

So now, after receiving the exercise OK from my OB, my plan of action (and for at least two months until I can pick up the intensity) is to do these really quick and easy ‘challenges’ at some point, any point, during the day, every single day.

With two babes this will be manageable for me and something I can do without leaving the house.  The timing seems about right as well considering its the start of a new year.  If you like, feel free to join me and leave me a comment or a message and we can do it knowing and supporting one another!  I know it’s always a bit easier when you have a buddy doing it too.  

Getting my 'fit' back in 2015!!!

Kate
XOXO










No comments: