Apr 21, 2014

Weekly Pregnancy Update #6


6 weeks with baby Weilz #2

How far along are you?
6 weeks

How are you feeling?
Pretty good.  Breasts are a little tender and I'm tired.

Any weight gain?
Nothing yet.

New symptoms?
Slightly dizzy on occasion and the 'crampy' feeling doesn't want to go away.

General mood?
Generally happy and excited

Gender?
No idea - although last night I dreamt that I had three sons!  WOAH! 

What foods are you craving?
Salty right now.  I ate a lot of pizza last night. 

Do you miss anything?
Not yet

Sleep?
Can't complain

Working out?
Very mild bike ride for about 1/2 an hour a day.

Best moment this week?
When my sister-in-law Kelsey (who flew in from Australia two days ago) had a sleepover at our house.  We watched movies all night, drank lattes in the morn and didn't stop gabbing for hours and hours.  So wonderful.

What are you excited about?
Telling more family and friends the happy news.


No comments: