Apr 25, 2014

Party Time!

Our lovely and very close friends invited us to their first born daughter’s third birthday party.  It was a brilliant idea on the mother’s part to host it OUTSIDE of the house (haha) so I’ll be taking a page out of that book in the future.  


Here are some of the sweet pictures of Kennedy’s bash at Southland Leisure Centre.


I think Daddy was a little nervous to leave her side at first with all the big kids running around.


Ummmmm.  Such a sweet shot.


Haha - she looks a little freaked out.




Oh hi - I'm just going to ride the back of this thing while this kid rides the front.  We sharing.

]

Birthday girl at the top of the slide.



Going down!





Hi Mom, cute boy alert.

kiss me Scarlet  


What?


Ohhhhh, that's a good one.


Just kiss me Scarlet


Should I do it?  oh man all these people are watching...


Ahaha - I can't Colton I can't.  






'Ah.  You're so cute Colton'.
'Seriously, just kiss me Scar'.

No comments: