Apr 21, 2014

Weekly Pregnancy Update #5


How far along? 
5 weeks 

How are you feeling?
Not gonna lie - pretty moody.  I noticed it when Milo splattered his water everywhere around his dish and I stormed over to the sink for a paper towel, ripped it off of the roll, stomped back, huffed when I dried up the water and then flicked some extra water on Milo's back as 'punishment'.  Like - whoa.

Weight gain?
Nothing yet.

New symptoms?
Breasts are starting to get tender and I'm tired (lack of coffee).  Peeing more than usual.  Really bloated.  Good times.  

General mood?
Moody.

Gender?
Don't know yet.

Cravings?
That instant flavoured vanilla coffee from Nescafe and ketchup.

Miss anything?
Coffee and Alcohol - that's the #truth

Sleep?
Not fantastic.  We bought a King sized bed with proper sheets and a beautiful headboard so I'm thrilled.  Last pregnancy I felt like I was on the edge of the bed when I started to get bigger but Nate assures me we shared 50/50 - maybe even 60/40 in my favour.  The queen just felt so tiny and I don't want to jeopardize my sleep this time around.

Working out?
Light walking, light biking but mostly just running around after Scarlet

Best moment this week?
When I found out I was pregnant on Saturday night!!!

Looking forward to?
Buying some really cute maternity summer clothes.  I'm pregnant at a completely different time this go around so I'm excited to stock the closet full of breezy maxi dresses and fun tops!  

No comments: