Apr 30, 2014

11 Week Pregnancy Update

Weekly Pregnancy Update

How far along are you?
11 weeks

How are you feeling?
Dare I say it?  I’m feeling a bit better.  I’m definitely still nauseous but I can do things around the house without gagging or passing out from various smells or thoughts.

Any weight gain? 
1 pound drop putting me at 114

New symptoms?
None.

General mood?
It’s picking up!  

Gender?
Totally still think girl.

What foods are you craving?
Not really craving anything, but I’m eating more so this is good.  

Do you miss anything?
My regular healthy appetite.  My healthy food.  Working out. 

Sleep?
Is actually awesome.  We are in possession of the new KING bed and it is amazing.  No more kicking or waking one another up and it’s not too soft and not too hard.  Dreamy!  Pictures up in the Home section soon.

Working out?
Walking with Scarlet outside because it’s so beautiful!

Best moment this week?
Attending a baby shower for my girlfriend who had Twins!!!  Oh the humanity.

What are you excited about?

  Second trimester!!!  Also, getting our backyard developed this week.  

No comments: