Apr 6, 2014

B.F.F birthday prezzie


Jenny is probably my one remaining girlfriend that I still exchange birthday gifts with every single year.  We have been doing it since we were around 7 years old - so that's like 26 years.  Long time.  So this year, I wanted to make it really fun and different.  So, for one of her gifts, I went on etsy and ordered two of these identical bestie bracelets and got the owner to engrave JS + KW = Besties on the inside.   I really loved the way they turned out and they were very reasonably priced.  They came on time in this great packaging too.  I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. 
Here is the link if you're interested








I also bought her a really pretty scarf and a traditional Body Butter from The Body Shop in one of their delicious fruity scents.  That is one of our 'things', we include one of those lotions with all of the gifts that we ever get one another. 

XOXO

No comments: