Apr 23, 2014

Pregnancy Update Week 10

Weekly Pregnancy Update

My weekly day falls on a Wednesday this time around.  I look forward to it because Monday, it's 'Dancing with the Stars' on t.v, Tuesday it's acupuncture and Wednesday morn I can do an update which means I'm one week closer to being done with the first trimester!
These are the top questions I was asked on a regular basis when I was pregnant with Scarlet - there were really no limits to the lack of privacy that people thought they were free to go to when I was pregnant - at least that’s what I found.  But after a while I just let it go and told myself that they were just curious and trying to make conversation.  So, I thought it would be fun to do a weekly update here on the blog and hopefully many of these questions will be answered for you.

How far along are you?
10 weeks

How are you feeling?
Brutal.  I succumbed to some Ginger Gravol Natural Source pills and they worked.  I was able to eat Easter dinner so that was really nice, but I feel so conflicted when I take meds.  I just don’t want to hurt the little love muffin.

Any weight gain? 
1 pound putting me at 115

New symptoms?
Gut rot.  Heartburn.  Insomnia (because the nausea is waking me up).

General mood?
I'm really trying to be positive but I’m just generally moody.

Gender?
Totally think girl with all of this nausea.

What foods are you craving?
Salty carbs, although after taking some Ginger tablets I wanted a healthy wrap!  I couldn’t believe it.  

Do you miss anything?
My appetite.  My healthy food.  Working out.  Having energy.  Sleeping at night.

Sleep?
  Last night was awful, I felt like I had a mixture of the stomach flu and extreme gas mixed in with a little sea sickness - woke me up at least 20 times.  I’m telling you I’m counting down the days till the second trimester.

Working out?
Walking with Scarlet outside because it’s so beautiful these days.  The weather is definitely changing which is just the best.

Best moment this week?
Going to church with the family at Easter and then going to Mom and Dad’s for a big family visit.  It was so nice to see aunts, uncles and cousins and my Grandpa Enns.  I love my family.

What are you excited about?
  Second trimester!!!  Also, the PVA Central kiddies are putting up a show called ‘Wedgie’ that I’m going to see on Friday night.  Those productions are always incredible.  Can’t wait to go and support the arts. 

No comments: