Feb 5, 2015

I’m so excited about this that I had to write a post about it.
My Daughter FINALLY HAS HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It’s sad, but this has been a dream come true for me!  
Scarlet is ALMOST as excited as me... almost.

 After nearly a year and a half of being patient and putting in bows and headbands into her peach fuzz, I can actually 'DO' her do - and she let's me too!  

I said to Nate that it was what I had always hoped for in a little sister but it's about a million times better with a daughter because I can actually pick out and purchase all the hair styles and goodies!  (Major girly girl here)  

I love doing it so much, I even throw it up before she gets in the bath so I don't have to wash it everyday!  I'm trying to treat it really well so it grows loooooonnnnng.  


Haha!  Obsessed?  Yes, yes I am and I fully admit it.  Oh the multitude of hair dos this little one is going to be subjected to in the next years.  MUWAHAHAHA! (that's an evil laugh).

I also wanted to mention I know there are a few mommies out there that read the blog and have left me some of the sweetest comments via gmail and FB and even on here.  Thanks for the support and love.  It's so much fun writing it and I'm glad you're enjoying it as well.

LUVS!
Kate

No comments: