Feb 23, 2015

15 weeks POST-PARTUM

How are you feeling? 
 Pretty swell. 

Sleep?
Awful night last night but fantastic night before that.  We’re all still in the middle of figuring it out.  Then once you do - it changes again.  haha!  Thank gosh for concealer to hide the bags.   

My Nutrition?
Good.  I’ve been pretty healthy this week.

 Any weight loss?
1 pound this week for a total of 28 pounds putting me at 115.  Finally back to where it all started.  From here on in I’m fine with going two or three pounds in either direction because a range is easier to manage versus a set number - especially since your weight can fluctuate depending on the amount of fluid you have had.  Even though the pregnancy weight is now off, I’m still not back to pre-preggo measurements so that will be a bit of a focus in the next weeks. 

Best moment this week?
When the four of us went downstairs for the first time after the development was complete and played as a family for two hours straight!  Dinner was super late but we didn’t care.  It was sooooo much fun.  Here are a few pics of one of the spaces down there.  I’d like to post completely ‘done’ pics in ‘Home’ once decorating is finished, but that won’t be for a few more weeks.


(I drew the dinosaur...)



I've always wanted an ART WALL!

 How is Scarlet coping?
She’s getting over a little cough so we’re really happy about that and she is talking SOOO much these days.  She can sing her ABC’s all the way through to the end of the song part (now I know my abc’s, next time won’t you sing with me!)  Nate was so impressed he looked it up online and said: ’Kate! Kids don’t do this till they’re three!!!’.  He was so proud.  

Baby Will?
Will is just a sweetheart.  I’m gushing, but it’s true.  He’s also still very much a mommy’s boy.  We’re STILL working on his sleep but he’s a baby so it’s understandable.

His weight?
 I’m guessing 15 pounds

His disposition?
Lovely.

What are you looking forward to?
My Mom coming home from her trip!

Fourth Trimester Rulebook: I will do my best to implement these rules for the next three months.

1. I will be kind to myself, my mental well-being, my body and my heart.

2. I will do my best to let go of the cleanliness of our house.

3. I will ask for help and ask often.

4. I will do my best to sleep or rest when the baby sleeps.

5. I will resist the urge to feel guilty when I am not with Scarlet and Nate.  I will value and cherish my time with sweet baby William. 

6. I will not workout or be physical ;) for at least 6 weeks

No comments: