Dec 23, 2014

Merry Christmas Friends!!!


Yes - you are right to ask yourself 'is anyone wearing SOCKS in this picture?'  I personally despise socks so no, it wasn't intentional but totally logical that everyone is barefoot.

ANYWHO,

A very Merry Christmas to all of you out there!  This year is such a special one for our little family of four because this will be the first of many holidays together.  We are hosting this amazing few days of Christmas and as always, we're keeping in mind that

 JESUS is the reason for the season

  (I totally thought that I made that up but then I googled it and it 100% already existed) Oh well - I still feel it’s the truth!  Nate and I are so thrilled to have both of our families together under one roof, something that hasn’t ever happened, and even though not everyone is here in Calgary together (missing my bro Teddy and his fam and my sister-in-law Robin and her’s as well), it will still be a very momentous and large gathering including my Grandfather Fred Enns!!!

What you see above is our family photo for 2014.  My Dad has always kept up a tradition in our family to take and send out one group picture to friends and family with a Christmas card and as tough as it is to actually capture a frame where everyone is looking at the lens, I always felt it was well worth the effort.  Especially, looking back on all of the years.  I wanted to continue that family tradition with my little clan.  So that is our first one as a foursome.

This one below was our second choice but I felt that since Scarlet was mid 'CHEESE' and Will looks a little like Gollum from 'Lord of The Rings' (I say that lovingly - but in all truthfulness he's his twin in this shot) we would go with the first to our immediate families and this kinda real-life one to friends



Wishing you and yours the safest most wonderful and joyous holiday.  Looking forward to the New Year and hopefully connecting with many of you in 2015!

LOVE
Kate 
XOX



No comments: