Apr 17, 2015

Summer Kixs

Kids shoes:  They’re way better than ours.














I might have a slightly unhealthy relationship with shoes.  I mean, as a eight year old girl I remember taking my tap shoes downstairs and practiced for hours and hours just to see my shiny black patent leather feet and hear the clickety clack of those gorgeous silver metal taps on the linoleum.  Pretty AND noisy.  Genius.  Then I discovered oxford jazz shoes.  No wonder I loved Dance so much!  Don’t even get me started about pointe shoes…

I can fondly remember my Mom and Grandma Enns taking me out to buy fancy church shoes early in the week for that Sunday.  I don’t think I was as excited about Christmas that year as I was about wearing those cute flats that weekend.

Fast forward to now where I can buy not just my daughter…but also for my SON!  It’s a constant temptation - modern, adorable, cute, affordable, way-cooler-than-my-shoes for FOUR SEASONS of the year.  I LOVE that their feet keep growing out of old pairs cause that means I get to go out and get new bigger ones!  Haha!  What parent has ever said that?  Anywho, here are some of the cutest and latest and greatest finds from Zara that I’m currently obsessing over.  I just can’t even… #gowhitegirl #gowhitegirl

Nate actually said that he wanted a pair like Will's and has been looking for a while for some but hasn't been able to find any.  HAHA.  I too want a cute pair of sandals like Scar's.  Sigh - and they'll have no recollection of just how cool their mommy is dressing them.  Oh well.  There will be pictures.

Kids shoes:  They're way better than ours. 

Kate
XOXO


No comments: