Apr 5, 2015

2 year old bday prezzies!

We knew we wanted to have a small birthday bash for Scarlet this year, (I’m still recovering from her massive party last year), so we invited both sets of grandparents for this Wednesday night and just two (count em’) two friends.  One, two.  Done.  Two years old - two friends at the party.  Hey, maybe that can be a ‘birthday rule’.  Haha.

Anywho, I’ve been picking up a few gifts for our sweetie as the weeks have gone by but now as I post the pictures of them all together it looks as though Scarlet is being SPOILED!!!  Obviously, we don’t want a princess on our hands so chances are we’ll let her open one or two and save the rest for another day. 
Ok - this gift might be for me.  I LOVED Tangled.

Such a classic, and Scarly is uubbsseessedddd with dogs.

 Big ole' gigantic colouring book.  We'll be working on colouring in the lines.

This one is a touch smaller with stickers!!!  



Important Books


 The theme this year is the legendary beast; the Unicorn, in honour of Scar's hair coming in and being bunched into a ponytail on top of her forehead.  I gotta say - this is probably my favourite ‘do’ on her so far.   We get serious admiring looks from strangers whenever we’re out and about - and I can’t say that I dislike people going wonky over how cute my daughter is. aha.  This toy is also going to be the birthday cake topper.
 
 awe...
 a few spring pieces from Zara
 This little rope belt kills me xo

A few pieces for Will too.  I couldn't help myself. 
Zara baby boy

All wrapped up and ready to go for Wed!  Also, when did Tink get so smoking' hot?




Finally, the BIG ticket item - and by big I mean we spent $40 on kijiji but she'll never know.


Her very first set of (used) WHEELS!!!

Ah yah.  SCORE!  Tricycle that can convert to a bigger tricycle!  Win win. 

Scarlet’s bday is on Wed so I’ll have a two year update later this week along with party pics.  Will turns 5 months on Friday (HOW?) so that will be going up too.  

Hope everyone had a very happy Easter.  We went to Church and made it on time!!! (for once).  I felt uber proud.  We’re going to my Mom’s for Easter dinner tomorrow.  I guess we’re slowly getting the hang of this two under two thing but that’s the last time I’ll be able to use that phrase!  Who Hoo!  Have a fantastic day friends.  

Kate
XO

No comments: