Apr 3, 2015

Morning snuggles

The kids are starting to become more and more aware of each other’s existence.  Will studies Scarlet like she’s the most interesting thing since breastmilk and Scarlet is really beginning to show an interest in playing with him.  She wakes up and asks to ‘’Go tickle William now?”.  This morning (very early as you can see as we’re all still in our PJ’s) Scarly asked to ‘Hold William now?’  I immediately grabbed a few pillows and my camera and shot these two really sweet pics of them.  I couldn’t get Scarlet to look up cause she was so fascinated by Will’s hands and clearly Will was enjoying every second of the attention from her - he looks stunned that she's even paying him any attention!  Haha.  They were so adorable that it almost, ALMOST got me thinking about having another down the line.  They're just so darn sweet!  I must be over-tired...

Have a great weekend friends!  I'll be planning and prepping for Scarlet's 2nd bday this wednesday!  

Kate
XOXO

No comments: