Apr 9, 2015

Party Pics!

I'll keep this post short and sweet.  The little gathering to celebrate my sweetie's 2nd year was so fun!
She was totally obsessed with the cake.  She couldn't stop talking about it all day long and touching it and basically freaking out about the fact that she was going to eat it.  Serious sweet tooth on this kid...







Happy happy girl.
Apparently I was feeling pretty happy too - wish I knew what I was laughing at here...


This next shot cracks me up.  Scarlet discovered her tricycle earlier than we wanted and just stood there and stared at it for a few seconds.  I think she was in shock cause she wanted one so badly.  On walks whenever we see a kid with a tricycle or bike, she stops and cheers and asks to 'Go on...ride?'. Well - now she'll have endless fun outside on this thing.  Time to buy a helmet.





opening up a SCOOTER from her friend (boyfriend) Colton and his sister Kennedy





Grammy, Grandpa, Grandma, Dzjadzju and Uncle Dan were also there and spoiled Scarlet rotten with books, clothes, shopping carts, toys, you name it.  It was scary how much loot this kid hauled in.  I myself felt a little overwhelmed with the amount of goods so we'll be gradually showing her all of the toys as the weeks progress.  I'll also be teaching Scarly about the very important act of writing thank you cards even if it is just a little signature on the bottom of a pink note.  


I was also going to say we had a fancy Easter dinner at my parents place a few days before and Scarlet wore a pretty pink dress, but I wanted to keep it casual and fun for her party.  Here are a few pics of her in this gorgeous gown from my mom!






Love
Kate
XO


No comments: