Mar 6, 2015

Thick Side Braid

Ok - so clearly I’m slightly obsessed with hair right now - this is what having a daughter has done to me.  Here is my version of the side dutch braid.  I would probably never go out of the house looking like this cause let’s be honest - the milkmaid isn’t quite my best ‘look’.  But I figure if I keep practicing braids on myself my fingers will get some serious skills for Scarly.  If anyone has any other ideas or thoughts about braids or hairstyles please leave me a comment!  I absolutely love to read them and always try to respond.  
Whoops - this angle kinda got away from me.  I was trying to get the full braid but should have just set it up...
This is a little better and the only pic of the length of the braid.
I also wanted to mention that I will be abandoning the blog for a while since we’ll be away.  But I’m sure I’ll have lot’s to write about when we get home!  Hope you guys all have a fantastic few weeks and lot's of spring weather!  Also, if you can, please send me positive plane vibes.  If you’ve read previous posts you’ll know one of my biggest fears is getting stuck in a plane just sitting on a tarmac for hours on end.  Claustrophobia has really gotten to me as I’m getting older.  I even needed to go and see a doctor about it because I was losing sleep!  Luckily, I was prescribed some emergency pills in case I start to panic.   THANK GOODNESSS!  But still - I could really use the prayers.

Luvs, and talk soon!
Kate
XOXO

No comments: