Mar 17, 2015

MEXICAN DAY DATE!

Who doesn’t LOVE a day date?  I mean, the kids are both napping soundly, Grammy and Grandpa are happily watching the monitors for a few hours and what do Mommy and Daddy Weilz decide to do for the afternoon?!  You guessed it.  Get day drunk!  Haha.  Just kidding.  Well - we did have a few drinks but obviously we were very responsible.  (Cough).

But that’s not all folks.  We went for lunch outside of the resort (gasp), we went for a dip in the pool (wha?!) and we finished off with a very energetic and flirtatious swim in the ocean (hubba hubba).  Nuff said.

In the ‘Travel’ section, there are a few pics of Nate and I re-connecting during one of the days.  We also got a Date night but unfortunately I was so pumped about it all that I totally forgot to bring my cell phone or my camera.  Oh well - I’ll have the memories in my head.  Hope you enjoy!

Kate
XO

No comments: