Mar 29, 2015

Mommy's Night Off!

Oh my gosh guys!  I went out for over four hours ALONE!  Without my littles!!!  With a girlfriend!  Who also has littles!!!  And we went to the Ballet!!!  AND DRANK WINE!!!

Talk about best night ever.  It was so special.  We laughed so hard I thought I was going to die.  I love my girl Nicole.  She is such an amazing and powerful woman who is killing it when it comes to motherhood.  Three boys under the age of three.  Yah - I know right?  

I chose to wear this comfy and understated long-sleeved knee length dress.  I did my hair (as you can see in the pics) but ended up taking it out last minute.  It felt just a little too stuffy for me.  We went for dinner first and drank glorious red wine.  The Ballet was Carmen so I felt right at home with my red dress on.  Here's a pic of us at dinner about to dive into our grub.


We clean up pretty nice hey?  Haha.  I can't believe that the two of us girls have FIVE children between us.  That's insane!!!  It's no wonder we look so thrilled to be out on the town enjoying food and wine and then to the gorgeous ballet.

I won't forget this night for a long long time.

Kate
XO

No comments: