Mar 19, 2015

Grammy and Grandpa

The Mexican trip would have been a verrrry different story if it hadn’t been for these two.  I wish I could have been able to say that I could easily handled travelling with two under two and Nate, but the truth is I know there is no way it would have been fun.  As you may have seen in an earlier post, Nate and I had a date day and a date night (amazing), but we were also blessed with daily beach walks alone, major support during meal times so that we could actually eat, and constant Scarly and Will supervision so that we could honestly take a break from baby land.  I’ll admit, it was a little difficult for the first few days to let go of the reins and allow Chris and Rob to help out as much as they wanted to, but once I found my relax button - it was heaven.

Here are a few fun pics of the kids with their grandparents.  We’re hoping we’ll be able to travel again as a group really soon.

Also, tomorrow will be the last day I talk about Mexico for those of you who are over it… haha!!!

It’s like:  ‘Ok Kate, we get it.  You went to Mexico’.








Cheers to an hour of mommy time! 

Have a lovely day friends

XO

No comments: