Mar 18, 2015

The Littles do Mexico


Oh - ok.  I guess we're not looking at the camera.


I know every parent thinks this about their own kids, so I guess I’m right in there with the best of them, but seriously, I think my littles are the ultimate.

I can’t even...

We had a mini Scarlet and Will Weiland fan club that began to grow as each day passed at the resort this past week.  It was so much fun meeting all the new people and friends and walking out to the pool and hearing ‘SCARLET’S HERE!’ from across the blue water.  HAHA!  I mean, it was incredible.  It was just heart-warming and so exciting to see the kids learning and discovering and being social with others.  What better way to learn about our world than through our friends and their experiences?  

Anywho - there will be a few random pics today in the ‘Travel’ section of the kids, their outfits, what they ate, and how it all went down.  Just to let everyone know, I took 788 pictures total over the trip - !!!!!!!!!!! but obviously won't inundate you all with them.  

Hope you enjoy friends!

Kate 
XO

No comments: