Mar 16, 2015

OUR FIRST FAMLY TRIP!

Feeling like the luckiest lady with these three

Oh my gosh guys, we did it!  Our first little vacation as a family of four and it was a blast.  I can’t tell you how awesome it turned out to be - way better than we anticipated, yes I thought of many awful scenarios that thankfully didn't happen.  There were a few little struggles and challenges along the way (like when I accidentally ate some food that had touched shellfish... that was fun,) but Nate and I agreed that it was all WELL worth it.  Just the amount of memories and pictures that we are starting to collect of our kids and the quality time we spend together is something that I have really begun to cherish and value more and more.  For me, this is what life is all about.  Our little 'unit' will be doing A LOT more of this.

 But before I post too much about the trip, I just want to say thanks for all the love and support on the blog.  I came home to some amazing comments and tons of love from you guys and also a very shocking 100,000+ hits!  That’s wild and exciting for me considering I’m still not even totally sure how to set up a proper subscription section for followers (haha).  But I’m still learning.  I just wanted to say thanks so much and thanks for visiting the blog.

 So, I’ll be posting most if not all of the pics of Mexico both in the travel section and on the main page everyday this week.  I’ve been totally ignoring the 'Travel' page so it will be nice to finally put some content in there!  Here’s to MORE travel.  
The glorious views from our room.

Hope you have a lovely week friends!

Kate XO

No comments: