May 27, 2016

Teaching Dance (and eating sushi) #OOTD 27


Baby boy wanted to be a part of the pics again.  I'm thinking I might have to do a 'what-my-kids-wore month' soon.... hmmmmmmm.  Thoughts?  Would you guys WANT to see something like that?

This is what I look like AFTER teaching four dance classes today.  Haha.  I was so happy that one of my friends was in a hoodie when we went out for sushi lunch so I didn’t feel like such a ‘scrub’ but hey - this is Calgary, not Paris so we can get away with things like this.

I’m in: 

Leather Jacket: Zara
Tee: Vicidolls
Wrap: Armani Exchange
Leggings: Zara
Sneaks: Asics

Tomorrow is my Dad’s very fancy birthday party so get ready for Kate in a dress.  I’m pumped though, cause I really like the piece.  I only have to quickly sew one up for Scarlet for tomorrow night so that will be a challenge in a way.  But still - I’ve always loved a challenge ;)  Hope you have a fantastic friday night!
Nate is laughing at me from the kitchen - and this is me pre-burst out laughing right back ;)

No comments: