May 10, 2016

OOTD #10




 This could be one of my favourite sweaters of all time, ever.  Like ever ever.  It’s really lightweight which is nice because it doesn’t create ‘bulk’ with any extra fabric, it’s simple but fun and it’s pink.  Hello!  Yup.  My name - written all over it. 

Sweater: Vicidolls
Jeans: Topshop Woman Spring 2016
Flats: Browns Wishbone Spring 2015
We’re making waves with packing.  HA! (I’m lying) Also, is it normal to do four loads of laundry before 10am?  Either I’m super compulsive when it comes to clean kids clothes or I just have a lot of laundry I’m not totally sure.  We’ll also be doing groceries today, a park play date and scouring the city for lightweight jackets for mommy and William.

Hope everyone has a lovely Tuesday and hope to see you tomorrow!
Kate
XO

No comments: