May 25, 2016

Last day here :(

Its sad.  I’m sad.  All good things must come to a end.  This is my outfit on the morning of the last day that we’re here in Mexico.  I’ve converted a kimono into a morning (mourning) housecoat and sadly have shed a tear at this view that I’ll be missing for the next…well…very long time.  It's been such an incredible trip in so many ways but it's time to say goodbye. 

BUT, the happy news for our squad is that we have a trip planned for a very special BIG CITY VACAY in September!  My bro is getting married in NYC so I’m pumped to get back to the big apple.  The last time I was there I took 13 high school kids for a field trip in Feb of 2012 so it’s been a while.  Luckily they were the coolest and best teenagers I’ve ever known so my memories are all amazing and very positive.  In fact, I still keep in touch with almost all of them cause they are just so incredible.  

ANYWAYS, so yah.  Reminising a little I guess.  I’m just so thrilled and pumped to be going.  See ya back in Calgary!!!

XO






Housecoat/kimono: Windsorstore

View from our room.  Just incredible.  
XOXO


No comments: